Pre-order Fall Festival Tickets!!
Skip the ticket lines by pre-ordering your food and activity tickets! Your student can then pick up your order at lunch a few days before the event OR you can pick them up at the Pre-order tent at the Festival! There is a $10 (10 ticket) minimum pre-order size.
Online ticket sales will end Wednesday, September 25th.
If you miss the online pre-order deadline, you can still purchase tickets at the Festival!
All food, caricature artists, henna artists, sand art, rock climbing, and photo booth use is purchased with tickets. The movie, Aladdin (2019) and most other games are free!! No cash is accepted at the food or game zones.
Some of the activities and food menu prices are as follows:
- Sodas (lots of options) – 1 ticket
- T-Pumps – 5 tickets
- Hot Chocolate – 1 ticket
- Masala Chai Tea – 2 tickets
- Pizza slice (Cheese and Pepperoni) – 3 tickets
- Samosas – 1 ticket
- Spring Rolls – 2 tickets
- Biryani – 6 tickets
- Nachos – 1 tickets
- Chipotle Burrito/Bowl – 8 tickets
- Subway sandwiches – 5 tickets
- Falafel Wrap – 5 tickets
- Chow Mein Box– 3 tickets
- Chow Mein w/ Orange Chicken Box – 5 tickets
- Takis – 1 ticket
- Pretzels– 1 ticket
- Popcorn – 1 ticket
- Cotton Candy – 2 tickets
- Homemade Pumpkin Bread – 2 tickets
- Brownies – 1 ticket
- Marshmallow Pop – 1 ticket
- Candy– 1 ticket
- Chocolate Chip Cookie – 1 ticket
- PHOTO BOOTH session – 1 ticket per photo
- Friend Like Me CARICATURE ARTIST session – 5 tickets
- Prince Ali’s HENNA ARTIST session – 5 tickets
- Prince Achmed’s HIGH STRIKER CHALLENGE – 1 ticket, 3 swings
- Jafar’s SAND ART – 2 tickets
- VIDEO GAME Session – 1 to 2 tickets
- Abu’s ROCK CLIMBING WALL – 3 tickets
- Raja’s BALLOON ARTIST – 3 tickets
- Sultan’s TREASURE GUESSING JAR (for prize) – 1 ticket
- More coming!
ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING THE OUTDOOR MOVIE, ARE FREE!!!
After clicking submit on this form, you will be sent to PayPal, where you enter your payment via credit card, debit card, or PayPal. After submitting your payment, click the “Return to John F Kennedy Middle PTA” link, and print out the confirmation page with your name and order number. Bring that printout with you to pick up your tickets on Sept 27th.
Students can pick up ticket orders with their receipt during school on Wednesday (25), Thursday (26), and Friday (27) in the Pavilion or at the Ticket Booth at the Fall Festival.
Please note: All sales are final. No refunds. Online ticket sales will end at 11:59 PM on Sept 25th, 2019.
Pre-order Fall Festival Tickets!